- Nearing the complettion of the 3rd album. Very excited to be sharing it with you soon.
- 2017 is looking like another busy one, organising some international shows as we speak.
- Busy Summer schedule coming together, announcements to follow
- Upcoming show with Body & Soul on March 16th at IMMA Dublin
- News coming soon about a mini tour in a very far off land...
- Stoked to have made it into the following polls recently:
- Donal Dineen's, Irish Times top 10 of 2014 (Don't Move So Fast)
- Nialler 9s top 20 of 100 tracks of 2014 (I'll Be There)
- Nialler 9s Readers Poll top 30 (I'll Be There)
- Thin Air Magazines no. 20 of 100 (Don't Move So Fast)
- New album is nearing completion, aiming on a release for 2015.
- Next gig is at Coughlans Live Festival, Cork on the 26th.
- UK bound to play Liverpool Irish Festival on Oct 29th.
- Preparing to make my 6th Electric Picnic appearnace at Stradbally. Also playing as Decks & Dums w/ The Kilo 1977 and drumming with Jerry Fish at the Electric Sideshow.
- Shows at Debarras, Cork on the 22nd and Dolan's Summer Party on the 23rd.
- A happy day in camp R.S.A.G. Just finalised dates to go to Paris at the request of Grammy Award Winner Xavier De Rosnay of JUSTICE to work on a new project.
- R.S.A.G. EP Launch 12th July @ 10.30 pm, Twisted Pepper, Dublin.
- Check out the brand new single: Broken State with video by Myles O'Reily https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0_yOHODTjE
- Brand new single 'Falter' available now on Soundcloud, stoked with the response already.
- Just back from recording drums in Paris for the upcoming album with my good mates Bot'Ox.
DECEMBER GIGS ANNOUNCED:
- 30th: Forum, Waterford W/ And So I Watch You From Afar
- 23rd: Cleeres Theatre, Kilkenny w/ The Kilo 1977
- 18th: Debarras, Clonakilty, Cork
- 15th: Whelans, Dublin w/ Bantum
- 9th: Dolans, Limerick Freezer Sessions
- 8th: The Pavilion, Cork Freezer Sessions
- Check out this album in aid of Headstrong "Changing how Ireland thinks about young people's mental health through Jigsaw, Research and Advocacy".Some really interesting covers from 1986 including Rarely Seen Above Grounds version of The Smiths, There Is A Light That Never Goes Out.
- Dublin get those bells out for Christmas!! Rarely Seen Above Ground will be playing in Whelans, Wexford St. on Thursday, December 15th.
- Rarely Seen Above Ground to support And So I Watch You From Afar plus special guests Toby Kaar and The Great Ocean Divide @ The Forum, Waterford on December 30th
- Playing a solo show tonight at the Absolut Fringe Club, 12 Parnell Sq East, Dublin.
Hope to see ye at The Workmans gig tonight. Special guests Rocket Surgery! Doors @ 8pm.
Get the new track for free...
Preparations continue for the Picnic gig : )
Welcome to the brand new site!...